improve your heart
& joint health!
Mix in water or food.
Add with other protein powders!
At only 35 calories per serving,
this is an IDEAL product
for those on a Keto diet
because Collagen Peptides
are nearly all protein.
A 10g serving of this contains
9g of protein!
TESTIMONY: "Our whole family is taking Collagen Peptides. We notice that it gives us a "full" and satisfied feeling."
1. Improves skin health by strengthening skin, boosts elasticity & hydration and reduces appearance of wrinkles.
2. Helps relieve joint pain and inflammation by helping to maintain the integrity of your cartilage between joints.
3. Fights bone loss by inhibiting the break down of bone that leads to osteoporosis.
4. Boosts muscle mass and fights age-related muscle mass loss by promoting the syntesis of muscle proteins such as creatine and stimulating muscle growth after exercise.
5. Promotes heart health by strengthening your arteries and reducing risk of atherosclerosis which can lead to heart attack and stroke. It also increases “good” HDL cholesterol levels.
6. Strengthens hair and nails by preventing brittleness.
7. Improves gut health by reducing intestinal permeability.
8. Elevates mood and reduces anxiety.
9. Boosts metabolism and may promote weight loss.
Collagen Peptides are the amino acids that make up collagen. Amino acids are the building blocks of all proteins. There are a total of 20 amino acids that the human body uses to make all the proteins it needs. These are the 18 amino acids found in VistaLife’s Collagen Peptides:
Orders placed after 11 AM (CST)
will be shipped the next business day.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE: 1 scoop (10g) daily to supplement diet with additional protein or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Disclaimer: This products and statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This information is for educational purposes only and should not be used to diagnose or treat diseases. Vista Health Products LLC. In no way dispenses medical advice, prescribes remedies, or assumes responsibility for those who choose to treat themselves. You may want to consult a physician before starting this or any other weight loss program.